Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 27, 2021

lockdown day 436

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Had the boys get ready, had coffee and waited to go down to Daly City. 
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
Got to Javi's school and he finally met his teacher in person.  He returned his book and got a packet. We went to my sister's to visit my Mom. I took her out to Red Robin's for lunch and went back to the house. The boys and my Mom went to get Myrna and we drove home.
(Afternoon: monster burger, root beer, water, fries, chocolate pie)

Nighttime:
Got home and waited for Gabriel's practice. Then we got the text that they canceled it. We went grocery shopping and came home. I played Madden had dinner and went to sleep.
(Nighttime: gallo pinto, eggs, tortilla,  water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment