Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

lockdown day 422

 Morning:

Woke up this morning and went to change. Got Gabriel's bag ready and got him dressed and took him to school. Came back home and made coffee and checked in to work. Went to the forum meeting and I asked to be off early so I can go visit Arnel later on today. Super tired, but we go one. I had Javi do some hitting off the tee and we are setting up to leave pretty soon.

(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:

Heated up the left over pizza and had lunch. We are close to taking off to go get Gabriel and go to visit my Mom at my sister's. I was able to log off at 12 and leave, got the Bambino and drove to my sister's house. I changed the cabin air filter to my Mom's car and rested up while she went to run some errands and picked up Myrna. 

When they got back I took off to Amy's house to visit them as Arnel.was there. Gave my condolences for the passing of their parents and showed support for them. I stayed a few hours before going back to meet my family before coming home.

(Afternoon: Iced Coffee, pizza, water, chicken, pasta, sandwich)

Nighttime:

I got to my sister's at the same time as my wife did. Parked and went up together,  hung out and had dinner. Drove home and when we got here I put some things away, showered, helped Javi shower and now just hanging out throwing back a few brewskis. Watched some tv and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: chillaquilles, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment