Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

lockdown day 415

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Packed up Gabriel's bag and took him to preschool. Came back home and made coffee and logged in to work. Went to the forum meeting and also was available for the cohort 20 project. Answered some questions and washed and vaccuumed the truck. Got everything ready to go to my sister's. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Picked up Gabriel and headed down to my sister's. Had lunch and logged in to work. The Afternoon meeting I had was canceled. So I spent time answering questions. I was able to order some car parts for my Mom and a few items for myself. My Mom made me some chancho con yucca with ChicharrĂ³n. It was delicious. My sister offered to go get Javi a hair cut so his Mohawk would look better, I did and I got an ear full from my wife. More on that later.
(Afternoon: chicken fries, pizza, chancho con yucca, ChicharrĂ³n)

Nighttime:
Drove home and put things away. Took a shower and rested up. Been playing Madden and washing clothes. My wife came out to have a discussion regarding the hair cut misunderstanding. Anyway, now finishing up and going to bed soon.
(Nighttime: m&m's, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment