Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 13, 2021

lockdown day 423

 Morning:

Woke up this morning and debated if I should log in to work. Not really feeling working today. But I changed and got ready. Gave Gabriel his donut and dressed him and got him ready for preschool. We took him over and came back home. I made coffee and logged in. Checked in with a few people and answered some questions. Got ready to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Water, Coffee, donut)

Afternoon:

Turned on the sprinkler in the front yard and went over to pick up Gabriel, took the freeway home to avoid traffic due to construction. Got home and had lunch. Checked back in to work and now running out the clock. Logged off and headed out to the park and started the warm up with the kids. They take on the Pirates tonight. I have a feeling they will do well.

(Afternoon: Shrimp Alfredo Fettucine, Sprite, water)

Nighttime :

The game starts and Javi got to start center field. He did well, still needs to pay attention to the game, but he made a good play and had some good ABs. They won their first game and Javi got his first game ball. He was so happy and excited. My wife took him home and I dragged the field before driving home. When I got home we had dinner and I showered. After that I had a few celebratory  beers and got the snacks ready for Saturday. Watching tv and going to bed soon.

(Nighttime: beer, hot dog, chips, water, chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment