Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, May 2, 2021

lockdown day 412

Morning:
Woke up and made the boys breakfast. Made myself some coffee and an egg, cheese and bacon sandwich. After I went outside to work on the front yard. My neighbor noticed that the lawn mower wasn't up to par and suggested that the choke was needed to be checked. I watched a video on YouTube and I was able to locate the part and identify the issue and hopefully fixed it.
We cleaned up the back yard as well and I went to go shower. 
(Morning: coffee, water, bacon, egg and cheese sandwich)

Afternoon:
I started the grill and grilled up some carne asada, corn and tortilla. We had lunch and after cleaned up. Arnel and Allix passed by to visit and drop off an early birthday gift. We hung out for a while, Allix and the boys played and they went on their way. I fell asleep watching the Giants game, my wife woke me up so we can go to Ghirardelli outlet and we had some sundaes. Now we are back home.
(Afternoon: carne asada, rice, beans, corn, hot fudge sundae, water)

Nighttime:
Laid down for a bit in the room. My stomach is hurting. Played Mario Deluxe with Gabriel. They had dinner I changed him after and started watching a Macho Man Randy Savage documentary. After some time I put the boys to bed, changed and we tried watching a movie. I washed the dishes before bed and now going to sleep.
(Nighttime: water)

No comments:

Post a Comment