Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, May 8, 2021

lockdown day 418

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Made breakfast for the boys and had Javi get ready for the game. We left and got to the park and played a game. It was another loss but the boys played hard. After we stopped by Gabriel's game but it was just finishing.
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
We got home and ordered the food. Around 1:30 we went to pick it up and came back home. We ate and had some good conversation, I went out to fill the pool and the boys used it a bit. My wife's aunts came by and we ate with then as well and talked a bit. Everyone went home happy with the early mothers day celebration. 
(Afternoon: pupusas, sprite, water)

Nighttime:
Took a quick nap, showered and changed. Went out back and lit a fire in the fire pit for the night. After some time we came back in and had dinner. I had the left over pupusas and a few beers. Watxhed SNL and pretty soon going to bed. 
I got.a call from Arnel and he let me know his father passed away tonight. Very sad news, I will be praying for him tonight. 
(Nighttime: pupusas, beer, crown apple, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment