Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

lockdown day 414

 Morning:

I woke up and went to change. Got Gabriel's bags ready and changed him. At night I heard the New Day Podcast and I was very surprised that they gave Javi and Gabriel a New Day Gas Up! I have it recorded and played it for them. They were happy to hear it. After I took Gabriel to preschool with Javi and came home. Made coffee and checked in to work. I was available until around 10 when I went to another meeting. Washed some dishes and helped a few people. Now waiting for time to get Gabriel. Also, May the Fourth be with you

(Morning: Coffee, water, m&m's)

Afternoon: 

I was going to order pizza but my wife wanted Taco Bell. When they came back I went out to get Gabriel, now we are home and had lunch. Now waiting for questions. Running out the clock. Had some water and on a break practiced some catching and hitting with Javi. About to put the things away. Finished up work and got Gabriel ready for practice. Now dropping the boys off at home.

(Afternoon: Chalupa, 2 tacos, bean and cheese burrito, nachos, powerade, water)

Nighttime:

Went to Target and came home go start up the grill to make hamburgers. We had dinner, I showered and changed the boys. Now watching Young Rock and NXT. Off to bed

(Nighttime: burger, tacos, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment