Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 6, 2021

lockdown day 416

Morning:
I ended up sleeping on the couch. I was ans still am very upset about the way my wife acted all day yesterday. It's complete bs. Anyway, got up, got ready and gave Gabriel his pediasure. Got his lunch and backpack ready and soon heading out to drop him off at preschool. Been working with the cohort and answering questions. Helped out a few people and on a break I prepared some pork shoulder to make a little later. About to go get Gabriel.
(Morning: coffee, water, empanada)

Afternoon:
We went to Starbucks and got some coffee, then we went to get Gabriel. Drove back home and had lunch. Checked back in to work and finished the work day. After work I got the boys ready for their game.
(Afternoon: Caramel frappuccino, ChicharrĂ³n, chicken, rice and beans, water)

Nighttime:
We got to the park and got ready to play. They played their hearts out and list by 1 run. They are getting close to a win for sure. After the game I dragged the field and drove home. Bathed Gabriel,  Javi showered, I showered after and now relaxing before bed.
(Nighttime: beer, chips, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment