Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 20, 2021

lockdown day 429

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got Gabriel's bag ready and got him dressed. Took him to preschool and dropped him off. It was quick. I got back home and made myself some coffee and attended a meeting. I was able to call Disney on my break to set up the airport pick up and drop off. Now getting ready to go pick up Gabriel.
(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Picked up Gabriel and passed by McDonald's grabbing lunch. We had lunch and packed up the car and headed down to Daly City to my sister's house. Checked back in to work and noticed something going on with an EW about the way they are fishing for answers.  Reported that and went on my way, had to help a few more people before logging off. I have a meeting tomorrow to show someone how to do something. 
After work we rolled flautas.
(Afternoon: water, coke, big mac, chicken nuggets, McChicken sandwich)

Nighttime:
Had a light sampling of flautas and we headed home. Got here and had to bring down some branches and we sre going to use it for fire wood. We went real quick to Cardenas to get some produce and milk. Now we are home, changed Gabriel and I went to shower. Now hanging out watching tv. Played Madden and off to bed.
(Nighttime: Apple crown Royale, flautas, chewy bar, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment