Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, May 8, 2021

lockdown day 417

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. It's my 40th birthday today. I made coffee and got Gabriel's bags ready, gave him breakfast and got him dressed. We went to drop him off at preschool and came home to drop off my wife. I took the car in to get the rear brakes changed and the service was quick and great. After I hit up Target to get some things for tomorrow and came home. Watched some tv while I got got snack.bags ready for Gabriel's team and soon we are going to pick up the Bambino.
(Morning : coffee, water, cupcake)

Afternoon:
Picked up Gabriel and drove past the house to bring in a gift Karla sent to me. Very thoughtful of her. We had lunch and Brian checked over for a bit to drop off a gift. We talked for a while and he went on his way. Watched the rest of the show I was watching on Brian Pillman. Folded clothes and now going to shower. Dinner in about 2 hours.
(Afternoon: strawberry milkshake, double double, water)

Nighttime:
Drove out to Forbe Mills and we had dinner. The restaurant was nice and we had a great time. Came back home and changed the boys, put them to bed and now are watching a show. Off to bed.
(Nighttime: rib eye, mashed potatoes,  crab Mac and cheese, crab cakes, clam chowder, water, beer, apple crown royale)

No comments:

Post a Comment