Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, May 3, 2021

lockdown day 413

 Morning:

Woke up and went to change. I got Gabriel's bag ready and got his pediasure for him. Got him dressed and my wife took him to preschool. I didn't go today since I had a meeting at 8 AM and time would not allow me to go. Checked into work and attended the meeting. It was good, I introduced myself. Right now I have a headache and it is not nice.

(Morning: Coffee, Chocolate, water)

Afternoon:

I went to go get Gabriel at preschool and talked to my Mom for a bit. I have a really big headache. About to have some lunch. On a break I helped Javi with some soft toss and played catch. Put things away and continued working. Had a few snacks, now just making some food for the boys before Javi gets ready for practice.

(Afternoon: Chicken Gnocchi soup, water., fig newton, ZOA, chips, ice cream)

Nighttime:

Practice was good. It was hoy as balls out there. It was so hot that I had them take a break in the shade. After practice we went tk 7-11 and got some slurpees and came home. Took a shower,  bathed Gabriel,  had dinner and sent Javi to shower.  Took out the trash and now watching RAW.

(Nighttime: chicken flautas, gallo pinto, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment