Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

lockdown day 470

Morning:
Woke up and still not feeling great. But I have training to do. Not sure if my wife will be taking Gabriel in to preschool today. Anyway, getting things ready for the 4 slots today. The morning trainings went well, they went the full time. After tool a break to rest up.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and got ready for the next trainings. The first training is going well. I have a slight headache and we still have one more to go. The second one was good as well. After work I watered the lawn and chilled outside. We went to the park and the boys played a bit.
(Afternoon: chicken gnocchi soup, water)

Nighttime:
After the park we went to Chili's to have dinner. Came home and I showered,  changed the boys and cleaned the bed. Folded clothes while watching NXT. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: burger, chips, guacamole, dr.pepper, water, wings)

No comments:

Post a Comment