Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

lockdown day 456

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. Got Gabriel ready, got his bags ready and we took him to preschool. The drop off was good and quick. We returned home and I made coffee and logged in. Talked to a few people and started working on my part of the training. Spoke to my supervisor regarding a part of the materials and did some research with the help of Amilcar. Now just waiting to go get Gabriel and head down to my sister's place.

(Morning: Water, Coffee)

Afternoon:

Made some lunch for Javi and for us. Ate and now getting ready to leave. Went to pick up Gabriel and drove to my sister's house. Set up my work station and started working. Attended the meeting about training and updated the power point for training and I sent it off to the next person. Right now I am running out the clock.

(Afternoon: Pretzel's. chicken fries. water, donut)

Nighttime:

We surprised Alexia with a birthday dinner and had some fun. After we drove back home and I put away the trash bin and came in to shower. Watched Lego Masters with Javi and sent the boys to bed. It's warm here, it's going to be an interesting night. Watching NXT before going to bed.

(Nighttime: ribs, gallo pinto, queso frito, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment