Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

lockdown day 450

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Called out today to rest up. My shoulder is still acting up. Had coffee and drove down to my sister's to see my Mom. 
(Morning: coffee, water, donut)

Afternoon:
The boys went with my Mom to pick up Myrna. I was watching the Giants game. They came back with Happy Meals. Now just waiting. My wife came by and we went to grab food at Serramonte and came back. Put the table in the truck and now getting ready to eat a late lunch.
(Afternoon: chicken nuggets, peanuts,  water, shrimp pad Thai, iced Thai tea)

Nighttime:
Hung out some more and drove home. The drive was quick and now we are at home relaxing. I showered and now catching up on Lego Masters. Finished that up and now off to bed. 
(Nighttime: mini muffin, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment