Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, June 18, 2021

lockdown day 459

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got Gabriel's things ready and got him dressed. We took him to preschool and they had a picture for me for Father's day. I Have to day off today, part of history. Today is the first observance of Juneteenth. It was signed into federal law and the mayor of San Francisco decreed it was now a holiday so we have the day off.
We are back home now, about to have breakfast,  I have some more yard work to do.
Cleaned up the back yard and went to watch some TV. Trying to rest up as much as I can.

(Morning: water, coffee, donut)

Afternoon:
Folded some clothes and took off to get Gabriel. After we went to Walmart in Union City. I got some shorts, shirt, socks and fire wood. I got the boys some items as well. Grabbed lunch and drove home, put things away and now watching Gabriel play in the little pool. It's hot again, I love it.
Chilled with the boys outside and waited for my wife to get home. We went to the Costco business center and came home.
(Afternoon: iced tea, water. Chicken nuggets, mcdouble, McChicken)

Nighttime:
Folded some clothes and watched Luca on Disney +. Cleaned the grill and got it ready for tomorrow. About to go shower. Had a quick bite and watched tv. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: chicken nuggets, water, cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment