Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

lockdown day 457

 Morning:

Yesterday was the official reopening of the state. I still put down lockdown until we are actually able to fully go without masks and I go in to work. Anyway, this morning I woke up and got dressed. Helped Gabriel get dressed and got his things ready for preschool. We took him over and came back home. Today is going to be a hot day. I made coffee and checked in to work. Attended the forum meeting and a team meeting. Now waiting to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Water, Coffee)

Afternoon:

Went to Target to get milk, after I went to pick up Gabriel and came home to have lunch. I worked on a few things in the backyard, trimmed the leaves that were coming over the fence and cleaned up quite a bit. Now back in to work and running out the clock. After work I got the boys ready and now we are off to swim class.

(Afternoon: Sopa de Res, water, Starbucks refresher)

Nighttime:

Swim class was fun, after we got some Wendy's and came home. It's still hot here, so I am going to shower and put the fan on. Watched some of the Giants game and helped Javi make his first YouTube video for his new channel and now watching Loki and doing laundry. Folded the first batch, next one is tomorrow. Going to bed.

(Nighttime: burger, nuggets, lemonade, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment