Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 28, 2021

lockdown day 469

 Morning:

Woke up and felt bad, but still got ready for work. Got Gabriel's things ready and got him dressed to go to school. We took him and came back, made some coffee and had a donut. Not feeling great, a little sick, but I still checked in to the trainings to listen to them. I think I should be good to go when it's my turn tomorrow. After the training I got ready to head out to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, water, donut)

Afternoon: 

Went to go get Gabriel and came home. Had some lunch and checked back in to work. Now waiting to see what goes on for the next half of the day. Helped someone out with a question about residency. Had a snack and took Javi to swim class. Swim class was good, only he went. Gabriel is still a bit sick. 

(Afternoon: Carne molida, white rice, water)

Nighttime:

Came back home and helped Javi shower. I went to take out the trash and were the grass and there was a 4.0 Earthquake that hit. The ground moved a bit outside, my wife said the house moved a bit, but nothing major. Went to shower and changed the boys, now watching tv. Made some tortilla and cheese, also made some Margaritas.

(Nighttime: chocolate cake, mini donuts, water, peanuts, tortilla and cheese, Margaritas)

No comments:

Post a Comment