Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

lockdown day 463

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. Got Gabriel's items ready for school. He did not want to wake up today. Finally he got up and had breakfast, I got him dressed and we took him to preschool. Came back home and made some coffee and logged in to work. Searched for some items I needed, got some feedback and updated a ppt real quick. Now researching and waiting for questions. Also waiting for time to go get Gabriel. 

(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon: 

Went to go pick up Gabriel and came home. Had 2 chili dogs for lunch. Checked in to the meeting we had and now just running out the clock. While ending work I was able to answer a few more questions and revise my part of the power point. I'm getting a little hungry. The pool I ordered from Amazon came in today with some other items. Hopefully this weekend is hot. After work we took the boys to Hop hop for a bit and came home.

(Afternoon: 2 Chili Dogs, water, pretzel, iced lemonade)


Nighttime:

Came home and showered, bathed Gabriel and watered the grass. Had some snacks and watched Lego Masters with Javi and Mental Samurai with my wife. Now going to bed.

(Nighttime: doritos, water, cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment