Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

lockdown day 442

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. Gabriel is not going to school today as he was coughing a lot. Made coffee and logged in to work. Caught up with emails and now just waiting to answer questions. I don't think I'll answer much today as my unit mate is answering them all. Spoke with Karla to get an update about what I missed. Doesn't seem that I missed too much. We went out for a walk and came back home, when we got here I placed the order for Javi's and Gabriel's baseball trophies. From the looks of things it looks like they will not be getting one from the league this year so we decided to order one for them. They come by the 8th. 

(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water)

Afternoon:

Called my Mom to see how she was doing. We had left over pizza for lunch. I am tired. I set up the hitting net for Javi and he should be going out soon. Went out for a bit to practice some catching and hitting with Javi and now close to logging back on. Logged back on and ran out the clock. After work I rested up before going to Target. 

(Afternoon: Pizza, water, biscuit)

Nighttime:

After Target we came home and put the groceries away. I watered both lawns and took a shower. Watched the premiere of Lego Masters with Javi and now watching NXT. Off to bed now.

(Nighttime: water, pineapple juice, gallo pinto, cheese, tortilla)

No comments:

Post a Comment