Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, June 19, 2021

lockdown day 460

Morning:
Woke up and went to start decorating the back yard for the party. Put up banners, bunting, tables, chairs and put out the drinks..had the boys shower and showered myself. We went out to get some ice and beers, came.home and my sister came by with my Mom and took the kids to get ice cream. Now waiting for Amilcar to get here with the benches and table. Ordered the pizza for pick up at 12. They got here and we set up the rest of the tables, benches and canopy. We took off to get the pizza.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Came back home and started the grill. Made burgers , hot dogs and pizza. Some nice drinks and a good time. The kids loved the trophies we got them and they had a blast playing water balloons together. They got my hammock dirty, but I'll clean it later. After everyone left, we cleaned up and now I am resting.
(Afternoon: hot dog, burger, lemonade, water, chips)

Nighttime:
Washed the hammock and dried it. Rested a bit and took a nap. Had some pizza and bread sticks with some lemonade. We went real quick to Target and came home. I showered and changed the boys. Watched some tv and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, lemonade, pizza, bread sticks)

No comments:

Post a Comment