Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 14, 2021

lockdown day 454

Morning:
Got up, made some sausage and eggs.wjth coffee. Folded the laundry I did yesterday and took a shower. Brought the boys to the mall to a place called Hop-Hop. 
(Morning: coffee, water, egg, Sausage)

Afternoon:
Waiting for the boys to end the one hour session. Going to see what I get the boys for lunch. I have to wash the car soon. We went to Target real quick to get Javi his swim gear for tomorrow, I got them some Vanilla Bean Frappuccinos and I got myself a refresher. Came home made then lunch and I washed the car. After I made some ChicharrĂ³n and ate.started Watchung NXT take over. 
(Afternoon: water, ChicharrĂ³n, tortilla, refreshe)

Nighttime:
We watxhed a movie on Netflix and after I watered the grass in the backyard and in front of the hose. Showered and folded some clothes. Watching tv and going to bed soon.
(Nighttime: reeses pieces, peanuts, water)
(Afternoon: water)

No comments:

Post a Comment