Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, January 30, 2021

lockdown day 320

Morning:
Woke up, went to make the boys breakfast and ate. Had coffee, changed the boys and took a shower. Got ready and packed things up to drive to San Bruno to get Gabriel's hair cut. Now hanging out in the car with Javi while waiting for my wife and Gabriel to be done.
(Morning: egg, cheese and bacon sandwich,  coffee)

Afternoon:
After the haircut we went to pick up my Mom and hit up Serramonte. Went to the Disney store, bought shirts for Valentine's day for me and my wife. Got Javi a shirt and Gabriel a wolf stuffed animal. When we got our food my sister called me and told me they had an extra Covid vaccine shot and if I wanted it to go to her work asap. We took off and I got the shot. I have my next one on the 20th of Feb. After I went to my sister's house, had lunch and hung out before going home.
(Afternoon: shrimp pad Thai, cacao, water. Gatorade)

Nighttime:
Got home and dropped everyone off went to Cardenas to grab some onions, celery and eggs. Came home and had some dinner. Changed and watched some tv. Going to bed soon. 
(Nighttime: quesadillas, beer, water, ice cream, doritos)

No comments:

Post a Comment