Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

lockdown day 295

Morning:
Woke up, changed and had a boost and coffee. Watched some morning news and went to log in to work. Waitinf for questions and assignments for the day. My shoes came in and now I am waiting for a Disney package to come in. The package came in and I put my pins up and got the other items ready for the boys. Close to 11:30 I took a walk over to Popeye's to pick up some chicken that I ordered. Came back home and finished up some work.
(Morning: coffee, boost, chocolate)

Afternoon: 
Had lunch, played outside, put away the trash bins. We hung up another painting on another wall. Still need to figure out the mirror situation. Checking back in to work and now going to run out the clock. We have to go get some items for Gabriel to take to school tomorrow.
After work we went to Walmart and Lucky's before coming home. When we got here we noticed we forgot the lunchables, so I went to Target to pick some up.
(Afternoon: Water, Chicken, Cole Slaw, Biscuits)

Nighttime:
Got home, bathed Gabriel and cleaned up. Showered and changed for bed. Ate dinner and now watching TV. It's cold, but I got my blanket on. Watchung the news before going to bed. 
(Nighttime: pasta, meat, brownie, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment