Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, January 10, 2021

lockdown day 300

Morning:
Woke up, had some coffee and peanut butter cups. Watching football. Ordered some things to exercise outside for me and the boys. Need to lose some weight this year and get healthier. Going to shower soon and get ready to go down and get the boys. 
(Morning: coffee, peanut butter cups)

Afternoon:
We hit up Target at bridgepoint and got some Panda express before heading to my sister's. We got there and had lunch, hung out with the boys. My wife went with my sister to get some things for the boys, I stayed hanging out with my mom and the boys. When they got back we drove home.
(Afternoon: dr. Pepper, panda express,  water, iced coffee)

Nighttime:
Got home, noticed that 5 of the 6 lights we bought were on. Not sure if the one that was low didn't get enough sunlight. Anyway, got in and put things away. Chilled and cleaned up a bit. Fed the boys and had some drinks. Watching Broken Skull Sessions with Bayley. After going to watch some more TV and off to bed.
(Nighttime: peanut butter cup, fried rice, rum and coke, water, cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment