Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 28, 2021

lockdown day 318

 Morning:
Woke up around 5, went to change and slept on the couch until around 7. Got up and changed Gabriel and we took him to preschool. It is raining today. We came back home and I checked in to work. Talked to a few people and now waiting for a town hall meeting. Did that and got ready to go pick up Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, cake loaf, bagel and cream cheese, water)

Afternoon:

Picked up Gabriel and came home. Ate lunch and checked back in to work, went to another meeting and now reviewing things for next weeks focus groups. Cleaned up the sticks and branches that I collected the last two days. Made an iced coffee and now running out the clock. After work I stretched out and we went to Target. 

(Afternoon: Iced Coffee, Hamburger, water, Orange Crush)

Nighttime:

We came home from Target and had dinner. Right now I am bathing Gabriel and after I will shower. Tired today. Changed Gabriel and I took a shower, put clothes to wash and went to read a story to the Boys. Put them to bed and watched tv. Waitinf on a load to dry so I can fold it before going to bed.

(Nighttime: bratwurst, beer, water, ice cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment