Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 1, 2021

lockdown day 291

Morning:
Woke up and went to watch some TV until the boys woke up so I can make breakfast. I made bacon, eggs and Hawaiian bread. Had some cofee and started taking down the Christmas ornaments,  lights and inflatable decorations. Cleaned the bathed bathrooms and vaccuumed the carpet in the living room. Now resting a bit before taking a shower. Oh I almost forgot I had a reeses peanut butter cup after midnight. First taste of chocolate since 2019.
(Morning: coffee, bacon, eggs, Hawaiian bread, peanutbutter cup)

Afternoon:
Showred and chilled. Now we are outside watching the kids. My Mom, sister and nieces came by.  I mowed the lawn and hung out for a bit.  Had lunch and ordered some items for my Mom. They hung out and left.  I started washing dishes and made dinner. 
(Afternoon: water, peanut butter cup, macaroni and chees, coke)

Nighttime:
Had some bacon wrapped steak and gallo pinto. Some rum and coke before I washed then dishes and started watching Cobra Kai. Had some popcorn, folded clothes and now watching Smackdown before bed.
(Nighttime: bacon wrapped steak, gallo pinto, water, rum and coke, tiramisu, chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment