Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 18, 2021

lockdown day 307

Morning:
Woke up and made breakfast for the boys and myself. Bacon and eggs for them, bacon, egg, cheese, toast and coffee for me. Called Disneyland for AP information. They were able to update the address for me and gave me some info. About to go watch some of the game. Well didn't do that since the game is on later, so I put out the jumper for the boys to play. 
(Morning: coffee, water, toast, egg, cheese, bacon, water)

Afternoon:
Watched a few minutes of the game before heading out to Trader Joe's in Castro Valley. Did some shopping and came back home to chill and watch the game. Been outside with the boys and my family came over. They dropped off Dominic and Lilly while they went shopping. 
(Afternoon: bread, spinach dip, water, iced coffee, chocolate)

Nighttime:
Had dinner and some beers. Chilled outside and now just hanging out. About to shower after my family leaves. They left and I washed dishes,  had my last beer for the night, took out the recycling and about to shower. Watched tv, played Mario deluxe and went to bed.
(Nighttime:  chicken tostada, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment