Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

lockdown day 317

Morning:
Woke up, went to change. It wasn't as cold as yesterday. Made coffee and got Gabriel's lunchbox ready. Before leaving I went out to pick up the branches and sticks that fell off the tree our front yard. Now going to drop off Gabriel. Got back home and checked in to work. Attended the forum meeting and packed things up to get Gabriel. 
(Morning: coffee, pop tart, water)

Afternoon: 
Packed up the car and picked up Gabriel. Drove to my sister's place and set up my station. Facilitated both focus groups and after work went to drop off the items to Amilcar. Saw the new kitchen and it was really good. I like it a lot. After I went back to my sister's house and chilled a bit before heading out.  After NXT I went to the room to hang out before bed.
(Afternoon: monster, water, corn nuts, sandwich)

Nighttime:
Drove to pick up some sushi for my wife. Headed home, the drive was quick, when we got here I walked across the street to get a box that our neighbor had saved for us. Put things away, had some soup, California roll and a nacatamale with sourdough bread. I am stuffed. Watching wrasslin now.
(Nighttime: California roll, nacatamale,  soup, water, sourdough bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment