Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 14, 2021

lockdown day 303

Morning:
Got up and got dressed. Had some coffee and took Gabriel to preschool. The drop off was quick. Came back and logged in to work. I have a forum meeting later and I am off at 12 today.
(Morning: Coffee, cookies, tea)

Afternoon:
Got everything ready so we could go get Gabriel and head down to the city. My wife has a dentist appointment and has to work. I borrowed my Mom's car to go get lunch and hit up Target. After lunch we went to the UPS store to return some items. When we got back we were hanging out while the boys played with Myrna. 
(Afternoon: Hawaiian BBQ,  fanta, water, cookie)

Nighttime:
My sister made chicken for dinner and we ate. After we drove home,  since the ride was quick we went over to Costco to get gas. Got home and put things away and now going to shower, change the boys and do laundry. While doing laundry I signed up for Nintendo online and played some games. Went to bed.
(Nighttime: chicken, tortilla, queso fresco, water, iced coffee)

No comments:

Post a Comment