Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 18, 2021

lockdown day 308

Morning:
It was a bad night. Gabriel wanted to go to our bed. I said no, put him back in his, he made such a scandal that I sent Javi to my bed and stayed there. He finally fell asleep and I brought Javi back in and went to bed. Then Gabriel woke up crying as he peed himself and the bed. My wife thought she could keep him there, so she tried and was not able to. So I went in and waited him out. He fell asleep on his bed and I slept on Javi's bed. When I woke up I went to bring oit the jumper for the boys. Cleaned up some leaves and more came down with a gust of wind, so I will wait for a bit. Chilled and cleaned up again and started getting the grill ready to make burgers, headed out to Target to get more bread and other things before heading back home.
(Morning: peanut butter cup)

Afternoon:
Made burgers and hot dogs, had some root beer and now laid out on the grass on a cover. The boys are having ice pops and soon will be jumping a little more before I put the jumper away. Cleaned up the leaves again and put things away. Showered, washed dishes and cut up some pineapple for everyone. Now back outside to enjoy the air before the sun goes down.
(Afternoon: burgers, hot dog, root beer, chocolate, water, pineapple)

Nighttime:
Took a quick nap and then I made some chicken sandwiches for me, rice and chicken for the boys. Changed and put the boys to bed. Watched RAW and the Tiger Woods documentary and now going to bed. It is really windy outside.
(Nighttime: chicken sandwiches, water, chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment