Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 25, 2021

lockdown day 315

 Morning:

Woke up and went to change. Got Gabriel's lunch ready and had some coffee. Changed Gabriel and we took him to preschool. We came back and I checked in to work, talked to a few people and reviewed some items. Called to place an order for replacement parts for my CPAP machine. Now just waiting for questions and for time to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, pound cake)

Afternoon:

I went to pick up Gabriel and came back home to have lunch. After we went outside to play and enjoyed the outdoors for a bit. Came back in and set up some training things I need to do for Wednesday. Now running out the clock. After work I went out and cleaned up some of the grass that is growing out of control and took out the trash.

(Afternoon: Chicken Gnocchi soup, water, iced coffee, Reese's pieces)

Nighttime:

We had dinner and I helped Javi with a project. Cleaned up and went to shower. Changed Gabriel and put him to bed. A little later I read to Javi before he went to bed. Watch tv and going to bed soon.

(Nighttime: chicken tacos, oranges, water, root beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment