Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wednesday

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, made my coffee and headed out. Traffic was ok, a bit of a slow down in some areas, but I got here on time. It's cold this morning. Got in and checked in. They postponed the training until next month. Now debating if I should go get some cash out.
Didn't go to the bank but went to Walgreens and got a few things and cash back. Went back to work and attended the forum meeting. 

Afternoon:
After the meeting I had lunch, hung out a bit. Attended a meeting and got a new assignment. Tried working on it, but I need the original word document. Maybe tomorrow. After work I went to get a card and bag for a baby shower gift, went home to take the trash out.
When I was done we went to pick up the kids. 

Nighttime:
We left my sister's and went to Costco. Came home after. While my wife heated up lasagna,  I had Javi do his homework and had bathed the boys. We had dinner and I put Gabriel to bed. Showered and sent Javi to bed, watched some tv, the rest of NXT amd soon going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment