Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, November 9, 2019

start to a long weekend

Morning:
Got up, made coffee, watched Smackdown and showed. Soon going to pick up my mom to go to Jumpity Bumpity.

Afternoon:
We got to serramonte and played for about an hour and a half. We had lunch and walked around the mall and headed home.
My wife and her friend came back from their day trip and now we are just hanging out. I am very sleepy.
Finished watching an episode of Married with children and we went out to Nation's to get dinner.

Nighttime:
Drove back with the food. Ate and had a good conversation. After my wife bathed the boys, I am about to shower and chill. Putting Gabriel to bed soon. 
It took a bit but he finally went to bed. I went out to make sure Javi brushed his teeth and I had a talk with him about how he behaved in the last part of the day. I told him to think about what he did and what consequences his actions had and to have a better day tomorrow. 
After he went to bed, I went to hang out in the living room and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment