Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

assignments

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  put clothes to dry, made coffee, hung out with the boys for a few minutes before I headed out to work. Traffic was good, got here quick. Checked in and got my assignment for the next training. 
Going to start working on that now.
I was able to finish a draft of the power point that I needed to do and I went to lunch.

Afternoon:
Had leftovers and watched Angry Birds 2. It was a fun movie. I got word that we may postpone my part of the training as there is no direction with that part. After I came home to get my wife and kids to head to my brother's place for dinner.

Nighttime:
We were celebrating Dave's birthday and lord there was a fire. But we contained it. After dinner and flan we said a few words about Dave and we headed home. Changed the boys, I showered and put Gabriel to bed. Watched some tv and now going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment