Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, November 14, 2019

baby shower day

Morning:
Got up,  got dressed, made coffee and headed out to work. Made sure I took the gift for Rebekah as it is her baby shower today. I got in, checked in and I was able to finish the edit for the document I got assigned. 
Around 10:50 I started heading over to 1440 for the baby shower. Found out they opened a Target near by and I went to check it out.

Afternoon:
After Target I made it to the building. Went to go meet Amilcar and went to the baby shower. I talked with Rebekah for a bit, caught up with Maria, Glenn and Rudy. After it was done I helped clean up and took things down to her car for her. 
We had our meeting and got updates there, when we were done I went back to 1235. 
Left work and went to pick up the kids.

Nighttime:
Came home, chilled, did laundry and put Gabriel to bed. Showered and watched tv. Pretty soon going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment