Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 25, 2019

SNF vs Survivor Series

Morning:
Got up, got dressed. I was able to order the PS4 bundle from best buy. We went to the park for a bit and after went to have lunch.

Afternoon:
We had lunch at Red Robin's and went to pick up the PS4. I also got Mortal Kombat. We got home, I moved the old PS4 to the playroom, connected the new one in the living room and packed up the PS3 for storage. Started watching Survivor Series and waiting for SNF.

Nighttime:
Great show for WWE with Survivor Series and the SNF game was great. My 49ers beat the Packers 37-8. They are 10-1 now. My wife went to drop off my mother in law to the airport. I stayed back to put the kids to bed.
My wife came back and we watched the Walking Dead. I played Madden before going to sleep 

No comments:

Post a Comment