Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, November 29, 2019

black Friday

Morning:
Got up, we went out to Denny's for breakfast.  We came back home and started cleaning out the playroom. We got rid of 5 garbage bags full of toys and other items. I cleaned the floor mats and got things ready.

Afternoon:
Ordered pizza and had lunch. We went to throw out the trash. Came back home and cleaned out some more things. Another bag of toys filled. About to start watching Smackdown. 
Watched the show and we headed out to Tanforan to get out of the house for a bit.

Nighttime:
Got Javi some pants to go with the shirts I got him. We ordered 2 iPads one for my wife and I will be getting the new one and Javi will get the one I currently have. Now we are at home.
Put Gabriel to bed, we watched the Mandalorian and the Movies the made us. About to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment