Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, November 7, 2019

close to the weekend

Morning:
Got up, got dressed and headed out a bit early to get a Creme Brulee Latte from Starbucks. Got to work had a meeting at 8:30 and it was good. After I went to 1440 to drop off a gift for JJ and chatted with Rebekah for a bit she is leaving early on Maternity leave. 
After I walked back to work and had the sandwich I made for lunch. 

Afternoon:
Got back, had lunch. Tried to watch a show on Netflix but it couldn't keep my attention. Cleaned up some things, sent out some emails and now running the clock out.
Drove to my sister's to get the kids. Hung out for a bit and then went home. 

Nighttime:
Got home, had a late dinner. Showered, put Gabriel to bed, listened to Javi read for a bit and watched some tv before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment