Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Close to the weekend

Morning:
Got up, went to wake up my wife who was sleeping on the couch. She was coughing a lot and took meds and went to sleep. I got dressed, made my lunch, made coffee and headed out to work. I have a very busy day today. There was slight traffic, but I got to work on time.
At 8:30 I went to a meeting, followed by a training and guess what, another meeting. The productivity scale of these meetings and training's are debatable. But we move on.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, watched some Married With Children and attended my unit meeting. We are in the stages of finishing up our training materials so we can present them to management tomorrow. We are getting 12 hours of OT for the next 2 weeks, so I will get them as comp time. Right now waiting to go home.
Drove home,  the kids were already there. I took Gabriel with me to Target and Trader Joe's  and came back home to finish up the laundry and have dinner.

Nighttime:
Bathed the boys, putting Gabriel to sleep. Going to shower and watch some tv after.

No comments:

Post a Comment