Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sunday funday

Morning:
Got up, made coffee, had some pie. Hanging out with Gabriel in the room watching football. Not sure what the plan is today, hopefully it's low key. 

Afternoon :
We went to Celia's for lunch. My mother in law was hit by a car when she was pulling out of her parking spot. A scuff really so they let it be. I hit my knee on some bricks and I am in pain. We went to the park and just Javi, my wife and her friend got out. Gabriel fell asleep. 
After we came home, I am in the room with Gabriel as he is napping. Everyone else is out and about in the house.
When Gabriel got up, we went out to the living room. We went to Target and came back home. 

Nighttime:
Watched some of the SNF game, put Gabriel to bed, that took some time. Came out, showered and my wife and her friend came back home. I took Javi to bed and now just hanging out.
Had dinner and watched tv. Now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment