Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

hump day

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, made coffee, made Gabriel a bottle and headed out. Light traffic got in on time. Checking in and let's see where today goes. Nothing so far, been watching some Netflix and some of WWE's the Bump. About to go to the weekly forum meeting. Still tired, a lot to do. I was able to order new parts for my CPAP machine which is always good. I have to go get a CPAP sanitizing machine soon. 
The forum was the same as always. There are never really any answers that they can give.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched The Devil Next Door. I chatted with a CF Policy member and reviewed a document for a meeting tomorrow. After work I came home, picked up my wife and we went to Target and then to my sister's place to get the kids. 

Nighttime:
Got home, had dinner, showered and  bathed both boys later. Put Gabriel to bed, watched NXT and AEW. Both shows were fun to watch,  the highlight of AEW was the Jericho video and Cody promo. But I still think that NXT had the better show. 
Anyway, about to go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment