Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday!

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, put clothes to dry, made coffee and headed out to work. There was some traffic but I still got here on time. Checked emails, checked in with some people and now waiting for assignments. Our meeting location got moved to 1440, so later I have to go move the car. Right now watching Disney +.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and drove to look for parking for the afternoon meeting. Didn't find parking so I hung out at Costco until it was time to go in. The meeting was good, we got feedback on the training materials and after I took off to go get Javi.
Got Javi and went home. Chilled for a bit and we were off to serramonte to walk around a bit.

Nighttime:
Got home, had dinner, hung out. Showered and put Gabriel to bed. Did a puzzle with my wife and Javi. Now watching Smackdown before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment