Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Thursday

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Made some coffee and logged into work. On a quick break I gave the boys breakfast and went into a meeting. I finished up some work before heading out to take a walk. Came back home and finished some things before making lunch.
(Morning: coffee, water, rice cake)

Afternoon:
Made white rice and orange chicken for the boys. I went to lucky's with my wife to grab items for tomorrow's lunch. Picked up some food for us, came home ate and finished work. After work I prepped the meatloaf for tomorrow, while Javi got ready for basketball practice. 
(Afternoon: lemon lime soda, water. Burrito)

Nighttime:
Took Javi to practice. It was good, he had a nice workout. After we went to Target to grab some cream. Came home and had Javi shower. I showered and now watching the Olympics. 
(Nighttime: water)

No comments:

Post a Comment