Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Hump day

Morning:
Woke up and got ready to go to work. Grabbed my things and headed out to BART. Caught the train and did some reading on the way in. When I got to the city I got news that my friends cousin died in a car crash. He used to work with me in my Starbucks days. I was in shock. I got to work and set up, kind of going through the motions early. I distracted myself finishing up an assignment. I attended forum and went for a walk.
(Morning: coffee, water, oatmeal, eggs)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and read some more. Finished up some other items and waited to go home. After work I walked over to BART and tool the train home. 
(Afternoon: spaghetti and meatballs,  water, peanuts, chicken)

Nighttime:
Got home, cleaned the grill. Tool Gabriel to basketball practice and to Target. Came home and showered,  had him shower and I had dinner. Now doing laundry. 
(Nighttime: pizza, water, zoa, peanut butter cups)

No comments:

Post a Comment