Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

back in office

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Got my things ready and headed out to BART. Caught the train and got to Civic Center. They are I stalling the new fare gates so they closed one side of the station. So I had to walk around. Got to my desk a d set up.printed out some things and began working. Had a quick meeting and tool my lunch. 
(Morning: water. Coffee. Oatmel)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and talked to my mom. Logged back in and did some more work, had another meeting and now just waiting to go home. Finished working and walked over to BART and came home.
(Afternoon: Sandwich,  peanuts. Water)

Nighttime:
Rook Javi to practice and came home, had them shower and I went on a quick target run. Came home and showered, had dinner and took out some recycling. Now watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: Cesar salad, mango juice water. Peanut butter cups)

No comments:

Post a Comment