Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Hump day

Morning:
Woke up and felt refreshed. Went to change and gather my things. Made coffe and headed out to BART.  Caught the train and read while i was on the ride to SF. Got to Civic Center and walked over to my building and set up. Did some work until I had to go to 1440 to help my team test out some systems.
(Morning: coffee. Oatmeal, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and read. Logged back into a meeting and updated a few things. Gathered my things and headed to BART to come home. I got home and cleaned up and put my things away. We took the boys to swim class.
(Afternoon: Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo, zoa, water, peanuts)

Nighttime:
They both passed to the next level and we came home. Had them shower. I showered and put thungs away. Had dinner and now relaxing until bed time. 
(Nighttime: salad, wings, water, tequila and soda)

No comments:

Post a Comment