Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Training day

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Got ready and headed to work. Got there ans walked to 1440 to set up for training. I introduced myself to the group and we were off and running with training. I think it went well for what it was.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon: 
Had lunch and walked over to Costco to walk around. Finished the training and caught the bus back to BART and came home. When I got home I had a quick light early dinner and washed dishes.
(Afternoon: water, sandwich, ground beef with potatoes, wafers)

Nighttime:
Took a walk with my wife and had the boys shower. I showered and after had some cake. Now watching TV until bed time. 
(Nighttime: water, milk, cupcakes,  cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment