Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Draft Day

 Morning:

Woke up and changed. made my coffee and grabbed my things and headed over to BART, Caught the train over to work. They still have the one exit and enterance closed due to updating the fare gates. I walked over to my building and set up. Had breakfast and organized a lot of items for training. 

(morning: Oatmeal, coffee, water)


Afternoon:

Had lunch and talked to my Mom for a bit. Talked to my wife before returning to my desk. Did some work before collecting my things and coming home. Caught BART and got to bayfair and went to put gas in the camry. I came home after and cleaned up, took the truck to get gassed up.

(Afternoon: Tuna sandwich, Steak bites, mashed potatoes, water)


nighttime:

Took Gabriel to basketball practice. Came back home and had him shower. I showered and got ready for my Fantasy Football draft. I think I did ok, but Yahoo says otherwise. Anyway, had a snack and now going to bed.

(Nighttime: water, tequila and soda, peanut butter cups)

No comments:

Post a Comment