Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 29, 2024

got to make a decision

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Made the boys lunch, packed them up and took them to school. Passed by picking up breakfast at McDonald's and came home. Put clothes to dry and had breakfast. Logged into work and had a meeting. Did some research on a personal loan to help me with some debt I have. Those interest rates are killer.
(Morning: sausage mcmuffin, sausage biscuit, hash brown, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Made lunch for the boys for when they get home. Had lunch myself and finished up with the clothes. My wife got home and we went to pick up the boys. They had lunch and relaxed. I finished work.
(Afternoon: cup o noodle soup, water)

Nighttime:
Took Javi to practice,  attended the back to school zoom meetings. Came home and watered the grass in the front. Showered. Now watching TV. Tomorrow I do more research on that loan before it gets out of hand.
(Nighttime: water. Orange chicken, mini wheats)

No comments:

Post a Comment