Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Tuesday

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Headed over to BART and caught the train. Got to work and set up, did some work to set up for training and met Kathleen outside to go to lunch.
(Morning: water. Caramel Macchiato, oatmeal)

Afternoon:
Had lunch with Kathleen and after walked back to work. Had a meeting and when I was done I walked over to BART and came home. When I got here I put some food away for lunch tomorrow and took Javi to basketball practice. 
(Afternoon: chicken salad,  water. Snapped, peanuts)

Nighttime:
Practice was good, came back home and had Javi shower. I showered and made some hard boiled eggs. Now playing charades with the boys before going to bed. 
(Nighttime: water, eggs, cheese, cereal)

No comments:

Post a Comment